ENJOY NOW - PAY LATER
Join our free VIP Membership for the flash sale codes. Sign up here
Buy what you want today and pay it off over four fortnightly installments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Select Afterpay as your payment method
Complete your checkout
Pay over 4 equal installments
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY, ALL YOU NEED IS:
- An Australian credit card or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as you payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter or verify your payment details then confirm your order
Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER VALUE FOR AFTERPAY?
Afterpay can be used for orders over $100.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH AFTERPAY?
You can return your Afterpay purchase for a refund. Just make sure your return meets our Returns Policy, then follow the steps below.
To exchange or refund your item:
- Email us at email@example.com and let us know what's wrong with the product. We may need photo as proof of faulty.
- Wait until your exchange has been approved before sending the faulty to back to us.
- Once approved, you will be given a reference number to be posted along with the item.
WHAT IF I CAN’T PAY AN INSTALMENT?
If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.
WHAT CARDS DOES AFTERPAY ACCEPT?
Afterpay currently accepts Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia. Unfortunately Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards or foreign debit/credit cards.
WHEN WILL MY FIRST PAYMENT BE CHARGED?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a ‘new’ customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order. For online orders under $500 placed thereafter, your first payment will only be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase. For all orders over $500, your first payment will always be deducted at the time of purchase.
WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
Your Afterpay order delivery times will be the same as our standard timeframes. Visit our shipping page for more information.