OmieBox Insulated Bento Box with Vacuum Insulated Bowl - Various Colours AvailableOmieLife
Say Hello to the first bento box that combines both hot and cold food together, a great way to carry your favourite hot meal and snacks to school and outings. When you don't need the thermos bowl, you can pull it out and put sandwich instead, the clever little lunch box.
Separate Temperature Zones
OmieBox uses two types of insulation so meals are always served at the perfect temperature. Air insulation, vacuum insulation plus an airtight seal minimizes heat transfer to keep food fresh and yummy.
Every bowl inside OmieBox is made of 2 layers of food grade stainless steel and vacuum insulated to deliver the most powerful insulation.
Wide & Shallow
Unlike most food jars that are deep and narrow, our vacuum insulated bowl is wide and shallow, so kids can easily scoop food out. Plus it’s easier to clean.
It's nice and compact so it takes up less space in your kitchen.
Kids love to label their things which is why we made sure to design a special place for your name labels.
Made with Care Outside and In
OmieBox is made of 13 unique parts that work together to help you serve the best meals for the ones you love. OmieBox is BPA-free, phthalate free and complies with all FDA and CPSIA requirements. Accessories can be purchased separately and we recommend to get the food divider so you can customise the compartments even more.
20x20x6.5 cm or 7.9 x 7.9 x 2.5 inches
800grams or 1.75 pounds
Insulated thermos roughly fits 1 cup or 250ml.
Tips to keep food temperature:
- Pre heat the thermos with hot water and seal it for 5 minutes while you prepare your food.
- Keeping food hot with some liquid achieve the best result. Food with gravy will keep food hot longer than just chicken nuggets on its own.
- only prepare the food closer the time you need to leave the house
- the longer it is to meal time, it is best to heat the food hotter than you would eat it.
- For cold food, you can chill it beforehand in the fridge, NOT the freezer for up to 1 hours prior.
- You can also use ice and water to chill it quickly.